What is vibrational movement? When we think positive thoughts we start becoming vibrational. Everything has energy & a vibration attached to it. Just like every touch is different, every vibration is different too. Vibration is like a frequency at which something vibrates & is active in life. Positive thoughts have a higher vibration as compared to the negative ones. Positive actions & good deeds are considered to be higher vibration in nature. Love, kindness, joy, fun, ease, sharing, care, healing, wisdom are some of the higher vibration virtues.
We not only think higher vibrational thoughts but we also move physically in a vibrational zone all the time. When we think positive about ourselves or others our bodies too feel positive & uplifting. When we are sad or stuck in life our bodies start feeling the same way. Our bodies pick up a lot from what we think & feel. The way we feel about our body is very important for the vibrational movement of our bodies.
We often judge our body & its parts. That is what is taught to us to judge. Someone makes a comment that they like us because we are fit or someone hates us because we are fat or ugly; in both the cases our body is judged, we as a person are judged. The body is never seen as it should be. Our body is like a small baby who is soft & tender having an open heart of a child, but often we block our bodies through judgment & non-receiving. There is a whole lot of information which can be gathered about a person by their bodies. The type & kind of bodies we have, tell us our capacity to deal with this physical realm.
Tips to Move Our Body’s Vibration:
- We must stop judging our body. Whenever we find ourselves in a judgment stop & change it there to something positive. It will help in creating a more positive mindset.
- By receiving our body on a daily basis.
- By taking care of our body not just to look good in the eyes of others but to honestly send love to our body.
- By listening to our body, body talks to us. Yes, it is true, the body tells us everything it wants & what it doesn’t want.
- By eating light vibrational foods. Usually, plant-based diet has a light vibration. Blessing our food before cooking & eating heals the vibration of the food & lifts it upwards thus bringing positive results.
- By exercising daily. When we exercise we allow the body to be flexible which in turn helps us to move our bodies in upward vibration.
- Yoga helps a great deal in changing the vibration of our body. Regular use of Yoga will create the path for body’s ascension.
- By being in communion with our body all the time.
- By being grateful to our body. The body loves gratitude.
- By avoiding lower vibration foods & activities such as drugs, addictions, overexertion, too much work habits, overeating etc.
- By thinking positive higher vibration thoughts of love & kindness.
- By sending healing & love to our body daily.