THREE DAYS CONSCIOUSNESS CLASS©
What is consciousness?
What if we become who we truly are?
Wouldn’t that be wonderful? Acknowledging our true self?
Isn’t that what you want?
We all are striving to be more conscious in our daily lives. In today’s reality you cannot function if you are not aware. The earth consciousness is making sure that everyone chooses it. That’s the shift. To become the pure essence with which we started our journey from the super consciousness. If I have to define consciousness it is simply to be aware; to be aware & alert of your environment, yourself, your life, your relationships & every single fact about you & applying that knowledge with ease in your life. Understanding what holds true for you & what does not.
The purpose of this class is to make you AWARE & ALERT!
The class is specifically designed for the group and to give them tools on a one to one basis and within group. This class focuses on the Being & Awareness.
- To make you aware of yourself, your voids, your strengths, weaknesses, fear & to heal them
- To make you aware of yourself in relationships
- To become aware of your partner’s space & how you can contribute to them
- How to create that special bond with your partner
- To create a space of allowance
The class will offer lot of information, tools & healing on Consciousness. The intent is to gain Consciousness. The class will be in a flow, focusing on the group energies & its requirements. The class will be divided in the following manner:
Topics which will be covered are:
- What is Consciousness?
- What makes your Consciousness?
- How to be Conscious on a daily basis?
- What is group consciousness?
- How & when your consciousness is affected?
- Self Exploration- Exercises
- Rooting/ Grounding
- Meditations to open senses
- Group Exercises
- Breath & how it contributes to your Consciousness? – Exercises
- Info & meditation on chakras- finding your consciousness.
- Communication nonverbal
- Knowing your body & its needs- How to merge with your body’s essence?
- Kundalini Energy- understanding it
- Addressing fears, phobias, stress, anxiety
- Knowing yourself in relation to your partner. Exercises, discussions
- Knowing your partner in respect to you.
- Receiving & giving to self, to your partner, to the group, addressing blocks, opening & creating.
- Sex Consciousness
- What is intimacy?
- Understanding your partner
- Using nonverbal senses to understand your partner
- Breath work
- Understanding sexual energy
- Partner exercises
- Energy of conception & birth